Training & Development
At HR NETwork, we align our training programs with your business objectives to achieve measurable, bottom-line results. Our course material covers current and required topics related to your business needs. We are also available to assess your training needs and develop customized training programs specifically for guiding your employees to reach the goals and targets you set.
Our seminar topics include (but not limited to):
- Workplace Compliance
- Wage & Hour – Avoiding the Class Action Lawsuit
- Hire Right so You Don't have to Fire Wrong
- Sexual Harassment Training – for Employees & Supervisors
- Exempt/Non-Exempt/Contractors – Knowing the Difference
- Understanding the Maze of Leave-of-Absence Laws
- Attracting/Motivating/Retaining the Company’s Most Valuable Asset - Your Employees!
- Coaching and Counseling for Positive Results
- Performance Management – Mastering the Performance Appraisal
- Becoming an Exceptional Leader & Mentor
- Managing a Multi-Generation Workforce (I & II)
- Diversity Training – Managing through Differences
- Technology, Privacy & Effective Documentation
- Controlling Workers' Compensation Costs
- Ensuring a Safe Workplace
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service
CFO ask CEO, "What happens if we invest in developing our people, and then they leave us?"
CEO replies, "What happens if we don't, and they stay?"