HR Certification Prep Class
Specifically designed for HR professionals working in and with the state of California, the course will provide comprehensive information on California employment laws, rules and regulations relating to each key area, their impact on California employers, and the policies and practices necessary to ensure compliance with them.
This course serves as a resource tool for you to use in your daily work life. The knowledge and understanding of California employment laws, rules and regulations gained from studying these materials will also greatly assist you with becoming PHR/SPHR/California Certified and continued development of your HR career.
Who Should Take this Class?
- HR professionals who want a comprehensive review before taking the PHR or SPHR certification exam
- PHR-level professionals seeking to upgrade their certification to the SPHR level
- Individuals seeking professional development that will provide them with a full understanding of "everything HR"
- The designated employee who wears the Company's "HR hat" and wants to enhance their knowledge of responsibilities and general competencies of an HR generalist
- Module 1: Strategic Management
- Module 2: Workforce Planning and Employment
- Module 3: Human Resource Development
- Module 4: Total Rewards/Compensation and Benefits
- Module 5: Employee and Labor Relations
- Module 6: Risk Management/ Health Safety and Security
- Module 7: Leaves of Absence and Workers’ Compensation